- This course provides an in-depth functional overview of the SAP Manufacturing Execution (ME) system. Participants will gain knowledge and skills necessary to define and configure production and product master data required to run and control various production processes. This course provides also a general overview of how the SAP ME system integrates to the SAP ERP system and the shop floor equipment. During this course participants will work in the environment where SAP ERP and SAP ME are integrated and learn major integrated scenarios. As a result of completing this course, the participants will be able to actively participate in SAP ME implementation projects
- Solution Consultants
- Project Leaders
- Project Team Members
- Knowledge of the manufacturing life cycle
Course based on software release
- SAP Manufacturing Execution (SAP ME) 15.1
- SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (SAP MII) 15.1
- SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) ECC6.0
- SAP Business Objects (BIP) 4.2
- SAP Visual Enterprise (VE) 9.0
- Explaining Key Features and Benefits of SAP ME.
- Define product and production master data in SAP ME.
- Set-up and execute discrete and time-based component traceability during the product assembly.
- Run production process and perform key production management transactions.
- Create 3D work instructions using SAP Visual Enterprise.
- Configure and use of standard and touch screen operator dashboards (POD), and functionality for producing products on the shop floor.
- Utilize a paperless data collection to monitor shop floor activities.
- Explain SAP ME and Statistical Process Control (SPC) functionality.
- Log failures, defects and repair actions against the product being produced, if does not conform to the manufacturing standards.
- Defining sample plans and perform sampling.
- Create and send messages to better monitor manufacturing processes.
- Run and analyze production reports
- Review product build and production history using SAP Business Objects and SAP MII dashboards.
- Explain basic concepts of SAP ME integration to SAP ERP via SAP MII.
- Explain Quality, Work Instruction, Visual Enterprise, and Labor Tracking integration with SAP ECC via SAP MII.
- The curriculum was enriched by leveraging recordings of key topics for ME and MII consultants and members of a implementation project team including:
- SC752r - Visual test and repair in Manufacturing Execution (SAP ME)
- SC753r - Reporting in Manufacturing Execution (SAP ME)
- SC791r - Functional aspects of integration of SAP ME (SAPMEINT)
- SC792r - Technical aspects of integration of SAP ME (SAPMEINT)
- SC795r - PCo 2.2 Integration with SAP ME 6.0/ SAP SAP MII 12.2
CPE Credits040 Credits
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest