- In this course, participants become familiar with the functions for processing selected cross application business processes in Sales and Distribution and Materials Management, and identify the associated Customizing settings.
- This course is aimed at project team members responsible to implementing cross application business processes in Sales and Distribution and Materials Management.
- Participants wishing to familiarize themselves with the basic execution of cross-application business processes and implementation in the standard SAP ERP.
- SCM600 Processes in Sales and Distribution
- SCM500 Processes in Procurement
- General business knowledge in the areas of the content topics
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 EHP7
- Third-party order processing
- Cross-company-code sales
- Stock transfers within a company code
- Cross-company-code stock transfers
- Advanced Returns Management (supplier and customer returns)
- Please do not enroll for this course unless you have fulfilled the prerequisites.
- Alternative offerings for this course: → SCM681 / SCM682 / SCM683 / SCM684