- Third-party order processing
- Cross-company-code sales
- Stock transfers within a company code
- Cross-company-code stock transfers
- Advanced Returns Management (supplier and customer returns)
- In this course, participants become familiar with the functions for processing selected cross application business processes in Sales and Distribution and Materials Management, and identify the associated Customizing settings.
- This course is aimed at project team members responsible to implementing cross application business processes in Sales and Distribution and Materials Management.
- Participants wishing to familiarize themselves with the basic execution of cross-application business processes and implementation in the standard SAP ERP.
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 EHP7
- Please do not enroll for this course unless you have fulfilled the prerequisites.
- Alternative offerings for this course: → SCM681 / SCM682 / SCM683 / SCM684
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more