- This course is ideal for persons requiring detailed cross-application configuration knowledge to map requirements integrated to sales and distribution.
- Copy Control
- Modifying Copy Control
- Text Control
- Identifying Text Sources
- Configuring Text Control
- Adjusting Output Determination
- Adjusting Output Types
- Using PDF-Based Forms in the Sales Process
- Enhancements and Modifications
- Using Enhancement Technology
- Adjusting the Screen Setup of a Transaction Using Table Controls
- Adjusting Lists in Sales and Distribution
- Controlling Customer Master Data Using Account Groups
- Adjusting the Screen Setup of a Transaction Using Transaction Variants
- Adding New Fields
- Performing System Modifications Using Classic Enhancement Technology
- Performing System Modifications Using the Enhancement Framework
- Explore settings to map requirements in the area of Sales and Distribution (S&D) that require knowledge of cross-application Customizing functions
- Understand and consider complex relationships in mapping organizational structures
- Configure and adapt special functions like copy control, text control, output control
- Understand system modification options and personalization techniques
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program / Project Manager
- SAP ERP 6.07 with Enhancement Package 7
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more