- Set up organizational structures in Warehouse Management
- Configure control of pick, putaway, and stock transfer activities at master data and Customizing level
- Integrate Warehouse Management into other logistics applications in SAP ERP
- Project team members
- SCM601 Processes in Logistics Execution
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
- Organizational units and master data in Warehouse Management
- Configuration of the interface between Inventory Management and Warehouse Management
- Batch management and quality management in the warehouse
- Delivery processes using Warehouse Management
- Staging components for production from the warehouse
- Configuring the warehouse activity monitor as a control instrument
- Inventory at storage bin level
- Case study: setting up a new warehouse
- The course is also suitable for customers who are still using SAP R/3.
- Please do not enroll for this course unless you have fulfilled the prerequisites.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest