- Set up organizational structures in Warehouse Management
- Configure control of pick, putaway, and stock transfer activities at master data and Customizing level
- Integrate Warehouse Management into other logistics applications in SAP ERP
- Project team members
- SCM601 Processes in Logistics Execution
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
- Organizational units and master data in Warehouse Management
- Configuration of the interface between Inventory Management and Warehouse Management
- Batch management and quality management in the warehouse
- Delivery processes using Warehouse Management
- Staging components for production from the warehouse
- Configuring the warehouse activity monitor as a control instrument
- Inventory at storage bin level
- Case study: setting up a new warehouse
- The course is also suitable for customers who are still using SAP R/3.
- Please do not enroll for this course unless you have fulfilled the prerequisites.
Register your interest for taking this course
Let us know when and where you'd like to attend and we'll notify you when sessions become available.
Note: Location can be for a public classroom or a virtual that meets your prefered timezone.Register Interest