- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as SC630E.
- Organizational units and master data in Warehouse Management
- Configuration of the interface between Inventory Management and Warehouse Management
- Configuration of putaway and stock removal processes
- Batch management and quality management in the warehouse
- Delivery processes using Warehouse Management
- Staging components for production from the warehouse
- Configuring the warehouse activity monitor as a control instrument
- Inventory at storage bin level
- Case study: setting up a new warehouse
- Set up organizational structures in Warehouse Management
- Configure control of pick, putaway, and stock transfer activities at master data and Customizing level
- Integrate Warehouse Management into other logistics applications in SAP ERP
- Project team members
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
- The course is also suitable for customers who are still using SAP R/3.
- Please do not enroll for this course unless you have fulfilled the prerequisites.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more