- This course covers the customizing settings of delivery documents and the set-up of corresponding functions.
- Idea and Function of the Delivery Document
- Explaining the Concept and Structure of the Delivery Document
- Basic Organizational Units for the Delivery Process
- Maintaining the Organizational Units for Delivery Processes
- Controlling Deliveries
- Controlling Delivery Documents
- The Goods Issue Process Based on the Delivery
- Adjusting Automatic Determination of Relevant Fields for Outbound Delivery Creation
- Adjusting Delivery and Transportation Scheduling
- Processing Outbound Deliveries
- Using the Outbound Delivery Monitor
- Processes and Functions based on the Delivery
- Picking Outbound Deliveries
- Packing Materials
- Handling Goods Issues
- Using Special Functions in Deliveries
- Further Application Areas of the Delivery Document
- Transferring Stock Between Plants
- Performing Goods Receipts Using Deliveries
- Specified Delivery Scenario
- Setting Up a Specified Delivery Scenario
- In this course, participants use and customize functions in delivery processing
- Application Consultant
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more