- Organizational units and master data in Logistics Execution
- Mapping goods receipt and goods issue processes in SAP ERP (warehouse management, delivery processing, and transport)
- Monitoring these processes in the warehouse activity monitor
- Introduction to mobile data entry and cross docking
- Overview of Handling Unit Management
- Introduction to Task and Resource Management
- Use the Logistics Execution processes in the context of SAP ERP
- Control the basic processes in Logistics Execution (goods receipt and goods issue)
- Project managers and project team members
- A fundamental knowledge of the navigation within SAP applications
- SAP01 SAP Overview
- SAP ERP 6.0, Enhancement Package 7
- The course is also suitable for customers who are still using SAP R/3.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more