- Explain the materials planning process in Materials Management
- Use the different consumption-based MRP procedures
- Describe the forecasting technique and its function"
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program / Project Manager
- SCM500 (Processes in Procurment) or
- corresponding SAP knowledge in materials management area
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 with Enhancement Package 7
- Consumption-Based Planning
- Describing the Material Requirements Planning (MRP) Process
- Defining MRP Procedures
- Maintaining the Material Master
- Setting Up a Reorder Point Planning
- Planning Run
- Describing the Planning Run
- Executing a Planning Run
- Converting Planning Results
- Evaluating the Planning Results
- Calculating Lot Sizes
- Explaining Basics of the Forecast
- Executing and Postprocessing the Forecast
- Performing Forecast-Based Planning
- Performing the Time-Phased Planning
- Performing Automatic Reorder Point Planning
- Additional Options in Consumption-Based Planning
- Explaining Source Determination in Materials Planning
- Planning Storage Locations Separately
- Using MRP Areas in Planning
- This course does not cover requirements planning procedures with bill of material explosion (in-house production). The course SCM240 - Production Planning (ERP) addresses this as well as MRP procedures and background in more detail.
- The special features for SAP for Retail are covered in the course IRT330 - Requirements Planning and Purchasing.
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest