- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as SC515E.
- Introduction to invoice verification
- Invoice entry and parking
- Taxes, cash discounts, and foreign currency
- Invoices for purchase orders with account assignment
- Variances with and without reference to an item, invoice blocking reasons
- Invoice reduction, releasing blocked invoices
- Delivery costs
- Subsequent debits and credits
- Credit memos and cancellations
- Invoice verification in the background
- Automated processing
- GR/IR clearing account maintenance
- Customizing for invoice verification
- In this course, participants become familiar with logistics invoice verification as the final stage in the external procurement process. Participants learn how to enter invoices relating to purchase orders, block them, and release them for payment
- Project team Members
- SCM500 Processes in Procurement
- SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) 6.0, EHP 7
- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format, complete with system demos and simulations under course code SC515E
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more