- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as SC500E.
- This training will be delivered in a part time approach, 4 delivery hours each day.
- Procurement Processes
- Defining Processes and Organizational Levels in Procurement
- Maintaining Purchase Orders
- Posting Goods Receipts
- Entering Invoices
- Master Data
- Maintaining Vendor Master Records
- Maintaining Material Master Records
- Using Entry Aids for Master Data Maintenance
- Performing Mass Maintenance
- Stock Material Procurement
- Applying Conditions in Purchasing
- Handling Requests for Quotations and Quotation Processes
- Creating Purchase Orders with Reference
- Maintaining Purchasing Info Records
- Analyzing Material Valuation
- Posting Goods Receipts for Purchase Orders
- Entering Invoices with Reference to Purchase Orders
- Consumable Material Procurement
- Purchasing Consumable Materials
- Creating Purchase Requisitions
- Creating Purchase Orders with Reference to Purchase Requisitions
- Entering Valuated and Non-Valuated Goods Receipts
- Creating Blanket Purchase Orders
- External Services Procurement
- Maintaining Master Data for External Services
- Ordering Services
- Creating Service Entries and Verifying Invoices
- Automated Procurement
- Maintaining Data for Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Maintaining Contracts and Source Lists
- Performing Procurement Processes Automatically
- Reporting and Analytics
- Using Standard Reports
- Performing Standard Analyses in the Logistics Information System
- Introduction to the SAP Buyer Role
- Assessing the Buyer Role
- Self-Service Procurement
- Examining the Functions of Self-Service Procurement
- Participants learn about the fundamental elements of materials management.
- Participants understand usage of the procurement processes for stock material, consumable materials, and services, the basic functions from purchasing, inventory management, invoice verification, service entry, and materials planning.
- Topic-specific exercises in the SAP system give participants the opportunity to gain first-hand practical experience of the above processes."
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program / Project Manager
- General understanding of procurement processes and SAP Navigation
- SAP129 SAP Navigation
- SAP01 SAP Overview
- SAP ERP 6.0 with Enhancement Package 7
- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format, complete with system demos and simulations under course code SC500E
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more