- This course introduces you to SAP Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (SAP MII). Along with providing an overview of the product, this course enables you to use the scope of functions provided by SAP MII.
- This Course will prepare you to:
- Gain a conceptual understanding of the features, functions, and options of SAP MII 15.1, so that you can successfully design and implement MII applications In a company.
- Use SAP MII 15.1 to connect the manufacturing shop floor system and the SAP ERP system.
- Understand building Query Templates ,Business Logic transactions
- Gain knowledge on Data services
- Project team members
- Basic knowledge of the manufacturing industry and shop floor data sources.
- Intermediate knowledge of database query development.
- Basic knowledge of SAP NetWeaver.
- Basic knowledge of the SAP ERP system.
Course based on software release
- SAP NetWeaver 7.50
- SAP MII 15.1 SPS6
- SAP PCo 15.1
- SAP MII Introduction
- SAP MII-Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence Overview
- SAP MII Architecture
- SAP MII Positioning
- Data and Visualization Services: Introduction
- SAP MII Workbench Overview
- Exercise1:Create a Project and Folders
- SAP MII Data Servers and Connectors
- Introduction to Query templates
- Introduction to Display Templates
- Lumira and Hana
- Data and Visualization Services: Additional
- The SAP MII Time Engine
- Scaling: Data Mapping ,SQL Queries and XML Queries
- Introduction to the Grid and Color Context
- The SPC Chart
- Navigation and Personalization
- Personalization: Customizing and Navigation
- Customizing the Home Page Style(Optional)
- Web Scripting
- SAP UI5 Objects and Java Script
- SAP MII Report Pages
- Localization (Optional)
- Business Logic Services: Introduction
- Business Logic Terminology and Environment
- Action Configuration and Linking
- Properties, data types and the Xacute Query
- Business Logic Services: Additional Features and Integration with SAP
- XML Functions
- Document Building
- SAP Integration
- Error Handling: Transaction calls and Reference documents (Optional)
- SAP MII Manufacturing Data Objects
- Manufacturing Data Objects
CPE Credits032 Credits
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest