- In this course, participants gain an understanding of how process orders are used, and which main system setting must be made for process order execution. The course also examines other selected process manufacturing topics.
- Process order creation
- Process planning and order release
- Material availability check
- Batch determination
- Resource scheduling
- Process management
- Material staging and withdrawal
- Goods receipt and order settlement
- Archiving and deletion
- Process data evaluation
- Production conforming to GMP
- Material identification
- In-process quality inspection
- Batch record
- Digital signature
- This course will prepare you to:
- use process orders
- make important system settings to be able to execute the process order
- Understand further selected topics relating to process manufacturing
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Change Manager
- Help Desk/CoE Support
- Program/Project Manager
- Solution Architect
- SAP ERP 6.0 EhP 8
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more