- This course is designed to provide an overview of the fundamental concepts and procedures of production planning within SAP ERP.
- Production Execution Overview
- Distinguishing Production Types
- Production Order Processing
- Outlining Production Orders
- Creating Production Orders
- Releasing Production Orders
- Executing Material Staging for Production Orders
- Executing Confirmation and Goods Receipt for Production Orders
- Evaluating Production Orders
- Process Order Processing
- Outlining Process Orders
- Creating and Interpreting Process Orders
- Executing Process Orders
- Using Additional Functions with Process Orders
- Repetitive Manufacturing Processing
- Outlining Repetitive Manufacturing
- Preparing Repetitive Manufacturing
- Planning Line Loading in Repetitive Manufacturing
- Using Material Staging and Confirmation
- Integrating Costing, Controlling, and Reporting
- Kanban Principles in Production
- Outlining Kanban
- Using Kanban in Production
- Gain an overview of the manufacturing methods supported by ERP.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more