- To optimize your learning experience, we offer you with this training an access to a live SAP training system.
- Our SAP Live Access is on On-Demand-Access to a live SAP training system from SAP Education, that will enable you to practice what you learned. This package includes a 20 hours contingent, that you can consume individually within 4 weeks.
- use the concepts of demand planning and material requirements planning (for non-configurable materials) that are used in SAP ECC 6.0 - Material Requirements Planning (and SAP R/3 - MRP)
- Project team members
- Key users
- SAPSCM (SAP SCM Application Overview)
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 Enhancement Package 5
- Overview of production planning (ERP)#
- Demand management (Make-to-Stock/Make-to-Order)
- Executing material requirements planning
- Technical processes of MRP
- Evaluating and processing the MRP results
- Special processes in the context of MRP
- Please note that characteristics planning (variant configuration) is not covered by this course, but by the course PLM145 (Variant Configuration Part 1) instead.
- This training is for Innovations 2010 which includes ERP 6.0 EhP5, CRM 7.0 EhP1, SRM 7.0 EhP1, SCM 7.0 EhP1, and NetWeaver 7.02. This software is not yet in unrestricted shipment. The software is still in the SAP Ramp-Up phase, and your company must be nominated as an official SAP Ramp-Up customer according to the applicable processes prior to getting access to this particular software version. For more information about the ramp-up process and conditions for participation, see SAP Service Marketplace: http://service.sap.com/rampup
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest