- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as SC130E.
- This course is designed to provide an overview of the fundamental concepts and procedures of production planning within SAP ERP.
- Introduction to Supply Chain Planning
- Drafting Supply Chain Planning
- Planning-Specific Master Data
- Reviewing Supply Chain Master Data
- Reviewing Production Master Data
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Drafting Flexible Planning
- Executing Standard Sales and Operations Planning
- Releasing a Standard Sales and Operations Plan
- Demand Management
- Setting Up a Demand Program
- Planning Make-to-Stock Production
- Planning Make-to-Order Production
- Checking Product Availability
- Material Requirements Planning
- Drafting MRP Procedures
- Planning Material Requirements
- Interpreting the Results of Material Requirements Planning
- Long-Term Planning
- Creating a Long-Term Planning Scenario
- Executing Long-Term Planning
- Introduction to Production Execution
- Distinguishing Production Types
- Production with Production Orders
- Drafting Production Orders
- Creating Production Orders
- Releasing Production Orders
- Executing Material Staging for Production Orders
- Executing Confirmation and Goods Receipt for Production Orders
- Evaluating Production Orders
- Production with Process Orders
- Drafting Process Orders
- Creating and Interpreting Process Orders
- Executing Process Orders
- Using Additional Functions with Process Orders
- Repetitive Manufacturing
- Drafting Repetitive Manufacturing
- Preparing Repetitive Manufacturing
- Planning Line Loading in Repetitive Manufacturing
- Using Material Staging and Confirmation
- Integrating Costing, Controlling, and Reporting
- The Kanban Principle
- Drafting Kanban
- Using Kanban in Production
- Provide an overview of the fundamental concepts and procedures of production planning within SAP ERP.
- Gain an overview of the manufacturing methods supported by ERP.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- SAPSCM SAP Supply Chain Management Solution Overview
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
- SC130e is an E-Learning version of the course.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more