- To optimize your learning experience, we offer you with this training an access to a live SAP training system.
- Our SAP Live Access is on On-Demand-Access to a live SAP training system from SAP Education, that will enable you to practice what you learned. This package includes a 20 hours contingent, that you can consume individually within 4 weeks.
- have an overview of the fundamental concepts and procedures used in planning with SAP ECC 6.0 (and SAP R/3).
- Project team members
- Key users
- PLM100 (Business Processes in LDM)
- SAPSCM (Overview SAP SCM)
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0, Enhancement Package 5
- Overview of the planning process with SAP ECC 6.0 (and SAP R/3)#
- Overview of the master data and transaction data required for planning
- Sales and operations planning (SOP)
- Demand management
- Long-term planning (LTP)
- Material requirements planning (MRP)
- Capacity evaluations
- Integration with production
- Looking ahead to advanced planning (SAP SCM APO)
- In conjunction with SCM300 (Supply Chain Manufacturing Overview), this course provides an overview of production planning and control using SAP ERP.
- This training is for Innovations 2010 which includes ERP 6.0 EhP5, CRM 7.0 EhP1, SRM 7.0 EhP1, SCM 7.0 EhP1, and NetWeaver 7.02. This software is not yet in unrestricted shipment. The software is still in the SAP Ramp-Up phase, and your company must be nominated as an official SAP Ramp-Up customer according to the applicable processes prior to getting access to this particular software version. For more information about the ramp-up process and conditions for participation, see SAP Service Marketplace: http://service.sap.com/rampup
Register your interest for taking this course
Let us know when and where you'd like to attend and we'll notify you when sessions become available.
Note: Location can be for a public classroom or a virtual that meets your prefered timezone.Register Interest