- To optimize your learning experience, we offer you with this training an access to a live SAP training system.
- Our SAP Live Access is on On-Demand-Access to a live SAP training system from SAP Education, that will enable you to practice what you learned. This package includes a 20 hours contingent, that you can consume individually within 4 weeks.
- have an overview of the fundamental concepts and procedures used in planning with SAP ECC 6.0 (and SAP R/3).
- Project team members
- Key users
- PLM100 (Business Processes in LDM)
- SAPSCM (Overview SAP SCM)
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0, Enhancement Package 5
- Overview of the planning process with SAP ECC 6.0 (and SAP R/3)#
- Overview of the master data and transaction data required for planning
- Sales and operations planning (SOP)
- Demand management
- Long-term planning (LTP)
- Material requirements planning (MRP)
- Capacity evaluations
- Integration with production
- Looking ahead to advanced planning (SAP SCM APO)
- In conjunction with SCM300 (Supply Chain Manufacturing Overview), this course provides an overview of production planning and control using SAP ERP.
- This training is for Innovations 2010 which includes ERP 6.0 EhP5, CRM 7.0 EhP1, SRM 7.0 EhP1, SCM 7.0 EhP1, and NetWeaver 7.02. This software is not yet in unrestricted shipment. The software is still in the SAP Ramp-Up phase, and your company must be nominated as an official SAP Ramp-Up customer according to the applicable processes prior to getting access to this particular software version. For more information about the ramp-up process and conditions for participation, see SAP Service Marketplace: http://service.sap.com/rampup
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.Register Interest