- This course is designed to provide an overview of the fundamental concepts and procedures of production planning within SAP ERP.
- Supply Chain Planning Overview
- Outlining Supply Chain Planning
- Planning-Specific Master Data
- Checking Supply Chain Master Data
- Checking Production Master Data
- Sales and Operations Planning
- Outlining Flexible Planning
- Executing Standard Sales and Operations Planning
- Releasing a Standard Sales and Operations Plan
- Demand Management
- Setting Up a Demand Program
- Planning Make-to-Stock Production
- Planning Make-to-Order Production
- Checking Material Availability
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Outlining MRP Procedures
- Executing Material Requirements Planning
- Interpreting the Results of Material Requirements Planning
- Long-Term Planning
- Creating a Long-Term Planning Scenario
- Executing Long-Term Planning
- Provide an overview of the fundamental concepts and procedures of production planning within SAP ERP.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
- SC100e is an E-Learning version of the course.
- In conjunction with SCM300 (Manufacturing Overview), this course provides an overview of production planning and manufacturing using SAP ERP (similar to SCM130)
- PLM100 is only available as an E-book in the SAP Learning Hub. You must have an active subscription to access this course content.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more