- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as SAPTEE.
- Would you like to understand how SAP systems function?
- This course provides an introduction to the technology fundamentals of most SAP applications (incl. SAP Business Suite and SAP S/4HANA), how SAP systems function, as well as an introduction to different user interfaces, such as SAP Fiori or SAP GUI. The training contains hands-on exercises in an SAP S/4HANA system and other SAP applications. The course will also introduce learners to the SAP Strategy and provides an overview of cloud topics.
- After completing this course, users will have acquired the fundamental technology knowledge necessary to follow the learning path to their choice of business role ranging from SAP System administrator to developer to user interface expert or to project or program manager.
- SAP Systems
- Explaining the Architecture of an SAP System, Application Server (AS) ABAP and Application Server (AS) Java
- Navigation using SAP Graphical User Interface (SAP GUI)
- Navigation using a Browser
- Navigation using the SAP Business Client
- Navigation using SAP Fiori
- System Core
- Explaining the Processes of an AS ABAP and AS Java based SAP System
- Processing User Requests in AS ABAP
- Software Development in SAP Systems
- Explaining the Data Structure of an AS ABAP System
- Developing and Transporting Applications
- Communication and Integration Technologies
- Describing Communication with Remote Function Call-Based (RFC) Technology
- Describing Communication with OData via SAP Gateway
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Explaining Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Describing the Installation of an SAP System
- Describing the Maintenance of an SAP System
- SAP Portfolio Overview
- SAP Strategy
- This course will prepare you to:
- Present in detail the architecture of SAP NetWeaver Application Server (SAP NetWeaver AS). The SAP NetWeaver AS is the central component of SAP S/4HANA, the SAP Business Suite and the SAP NetWeaver application platform
- Learn effective techniques for navigating
- Receive an overview of the development process in an SAP system landscape
- Understand the basics of the SAP Strategy
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultant
- System Architect
- Database Administrator
- Help Desk / COE Support
- Program / Project Manager
- Development Consultant
- Knowledge of Information Technology
- SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP 7.52
- SAP S/4HANA Foundation 1809
- SAPTEC examines SAP NetWeaver Application Server and imparts the knowledge that is required for subsequent courses related to the technology of SAP NetWeaver.
- SAPTEC is the entry point for Administration for SAP S/4HANA, SAP Business Suite and SAP NetWeaver.
- SAPTEC is the foundation for curricula like SAP System Administration, ABAP Development, Portal, and Process Integration.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more