- Would you like to understand how SAP systems function?
- During this course you will not only get acquainted with the technology fundamentals of most SAP applications (incl. SAP Business Suite and SAP S/4HANA), and how SAP systems function but also learn about different user interfaces, such as SAP Fiori or SAP GUI. The training contains hands on exercises, you will work with – among others - an SAP S/4HANA system and other SAP applications. With the newly acquired knowledge in technology you have now a stable base to further develop into a versatile range of business roles from SAP System administrator through developer to user interface expert to project - or program - manager.
- SAP Systems
- Explaining the Architecture of an SAP System, Application Server (AS) ABAP and Application Server (AS) Java
- Navigation using SAP Graphical User Interface (SAP GUI)
- Navigation using a Browser
- Navigation using the SAP Business Client
- Navigation using SAP Fiori
- System Core
- Explaining the Processes of an AS ABAP and AS Java based SAP System
- Processing User Requests in AS ABAP
- Software Development in SAP Systems
- Explaining the Data Structure of an AS ABAP System
- Developing and Transporting Applications
- Communication and Integration Technologies
- Describing Communication with Remote Function Call-Based (RFC) Technology
- Describing Communication with OData via SAP Gateway
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Explaining Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Describing the Installation of an SAP System
- Describing the Maintenance of an SAP System
- SAP Portfolio Overview
- This course will prepare you to:
- Present in detail the architecture of SAP NetWeaver Application Server (SAP NetWeaver AS). The SAP NetWeaver AS is the central component of SAP S/4HANA, the SAP Business Suite and the SAP NetWeaver application platform
- Learn effective techniques for navigating
- Receive an overview of the development process in an SAP system landscape
- System Administrator
- Technology Consultant
- System Architect
- Database Administrator
- Help Desk / COE Support
- Program / Project Manager
- Knowledge of Information Technology
- SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP 7.52
- SAP S/4HANA Foundation 1809
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more