- Would you like to understand how SAP Systems function?
- During this course you will not only get acquainted with the technology fundamentals of most SAP applications (incl. SAP Business Suite and SAP S/4HANA), and how SAP systems function but also learn about different user interfaces, such as SAP Fiori or SAP GUI. The training contains hands on exercises, you will work with – among others - a SAP S/4HANA system and other SAP applications. With the newly acquired knowledge in technology you have now a stable base to further develop into a versatile range of business roles from SAP System Administrator through Developer to User Interface Expert to Project - or Program Manager.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Presentation in detail of the architecture of SAP NetWeaver Application Server (SAP NetWeaver AS). The SAP NetWeaver AS is the central component of SAP S/4HANA, the SAP Business Suite and the SAP NetWeaver application platform.
- Learn effective techniques for navigating.
- Receive an overview of the development process in an SAP system landscape
- Technology Consultant
- System Administrator
- System Architect
- Database Administrator
- Help Desk / COE Support
- Program / Project Manager
- Knowledge of Information Technology
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1610
- SAP Business Suite 7i2016
- SAP EHP 8 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5x
- SAP Systems
- Explaining the Architecture of an SAP System, Application Server (AS) ABAP and Application Server (AS) Java
- Navigation using SAP Graphical User Interface (SAP GUI)
- Navigation using a Browser
- Navigation using the Business Client
- Navigation using SAP Fiori
- System Core
- Explaining AS ABAP and AS Java System Architecture
- Identifying the Processes of an AS ABAP System
- Processing User Requests in AS ABAP
- Explaining Additional Processes of an AS ABAP System
- Identifying the Processes of an AS Java System
- Software Development in SAP Systems
- Outlining the Data Structure of an AS ABAP System
- Explaining ABAP Workbench Tools
- Developing and Transporting Applications
- Communication and Integration Technologies
- Describing Communication with Remote Function Call-Based (RFC) Technology
- Describing Communication with OData via SAP Gateway
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Explaining Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Describing the Installation of an SAP System
- Describing the Maintenance of an SAP System
- SAP Portfolio Overview
- Additional Information Sources
- SAPTEC examines SAP NetWeaver Application Server and imparts the knowledge that is required for subsequent courses related to the technology of SAP NetWeaver.
- SAPTEC is the entry point for Administration for SAP S/4HANA, SAP Business Suite and SAP NetWeaver.
- SAPTEC is the foundation for curricula like System Administration, ABAP Development, Portal, and Process Integration.