- Would you like to understand how SAP Systems function?
- During this course you will not only get acquainted with the technology fundamentals of most SAP applications (incl. SAP Business Suite and SAP S/4HANA), and how SAP systems function but also learn about different user interfaces, such as SAP Fiori or SAP GUI. The training contains hands on exercises, you will work with –among others- a SAP S/4HANA system and other SAP applications. With the newly acquired knowledge in technology you have now a stable base to further develop into a versatile range of business roles from SAP System Administrator through Developer to User Interface Expert to Project - or Program Manager.
- Presentation in detail of the architecture of SAP NetWeaver Application Server (SAP NetWeaver AS). The SAP NetWeaver AS is the central component of SAP S/4HANA, the SAP Business Suite and the SAP NetWeaver application platform.
- Learn effective techniques for navigating.
- Receive an overview of the development process in an SAP system landscape
- Technology Consultant
- System Administrator
- System Architect
- Database Administrator
- Help Desk / COE Support
- Program / Project Manager
- Knowledge of Information Technology
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1511
- SAP Business Suite 7i2016
- SAP EHP 8 for SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP Systems
- Explaining the Architecture of an SAP System, Application Server (AS) ABAP and Application Server (AS) Java
- Navigation using SAP Graphical User Interface (SAP GUI)
- Navigation using a Browser
- Navigation using the Business Client
- Navigation using Enterprise Portal
- Navigation using SAP Fiori
- System Core
- Explaining AS ABAP and AS Java System Architecture
- Identifying the Processes of an AS ABAP System
- Processing User Requests in AS ABAP
- Explaining Additional Processes of an AS ABAP System
- Identifying the Processes of an AS Java System
- Software Development in SAP Systems
- Outlining the Data Structure of an AS ABAP System
- Explaining ABAP Workbench Tools
- Developing and Transporting Applications
- Communication and Integration Technologies
- Describing Communication with Remote Function Call-Based (RFC) Technology
- Describing Communication with OData via SAP Gateway
- Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Explaining Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
- Describing the Installation of an SAP System
- Describing the Maintenance of an SAP System
- SAP Portfolio Overview
- Additional Information Sources
- SAPTEC examines SAP NetWeaver Application Server and imparts the knowledge that is required for subsequent courses related to the technology of SAP NetWeaver.
- SAPTEC is the entry point for Administration for SAP S/4HANA, SAP Business Suite and SAP NetWeaver.
- SAPTEC is the foundation for curricula like System Administration, ABAP Development, Portal, and Process Integration.
Register your interest for taking this course
Let us know when and where you'd like to attend and we'll notify you when sessions become available.
Note: Location can be for a public classroom or a virtual that meets your prefered timezone.Register Interest