- The components of SAP Business Suite
- The components, supported business processes, and scenarios in the solution
- Integration with SAP Product Lifecycle Management (SAP PLM), with particular emphasis on the topics of master data administration, variant configuration, and change management
- Using SAP Supply Chain Management to execute a typical business process, including: Sales & Operations Planning, planning delivery and procurement networks, production planning, manufacturing, direct procurement, warehousing and storage processes, delivery preparation, transportation
- Monitoring delivery, transportation, manufacturing, and procurement processes using the Event Manager
- Overview of the Supply Network Collaboration (SNC)
- Integration with other SAP components
- Looking ahead to new developments in the SAP Supply Chain Management environment
- This course introduces participants to the various applications of the SAP Supply Chain Management (SAP SCM) solution.
- Participants learn both to define and to apply the basic SAP SCM applications.
- This course is intended for managers, project team members, key users (from user departments), and other persons who want to gain an overview of SAP SCM.
- Knowledge of the Windows application environment
- A basic understanding of supply chain management
- SAP01 (SAP Overview)
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 Enhancement Package 6
- SAP SCM 7.0 Enhancement Package 2
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more