- SAP ERP Financials - introduction and overview:
- Positioning SAP ERP Financials Business processes (and their integration) in the SAP ERP Financials solution
- Financial Accounting: General Ledger Accounting
- Financial Accounting: Accounts Payable
- Management Accounting: Internal Order
- Financial Accounting: Asset Accounting
- Financial Accounting: Accounts Receivable
- Improving the End-To-End Process of Receivables Management
- Identify the key functional areas of the SAP ERP Financials solution
- Describe the key capabilities of the SAP ERP Financials solution using selected business processes
- Define integration aspects
- Apply the SAP NetWeaver Business Client (NWBC) in the SAP ERP Financials solution
- Participants interested in a general overview of SAP ERP Financials
- Project team members in the organization and design phase of an SAP ERP Financials implementation
- General knowledge of business processes in financial management
- SAP01 SAP Overview
- SAP ERP 6.0 with Enhancement Package 7
- SAP NetWeaver Business Client 3.5 works with an ECC 6.06 system. The majority of the processes shown in the demos are also available in SAP GUI in former releases, such as ECC 6.0, ECC 5.0, or R/3 Enterprise.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more