- Introduction to:
- Fundamentals and architecture of SAP CRM
- SAP CRM Marketing
- SAP CRM Web Channel (E-Commerce)
- SAP CRM Partner Channel Management
- SAP CRM Sales
- SAP CRM Interaction Center
- SAP CRM Service
- SAP CRM Field Applications
- SAP CRM Analytics
- Implementation & operation of SAP CRM
- The course gives you an understanding of how you can benefit from implementing SAP CRM scenarios.
- Customers, project team members and interested parties who want to have an overview of SAP Customer Relationship Management and the processes that it covers
- SAP consultants and partners
- None * Recommended
- SAP CRM 7.0 EHP1
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 EHP5
- The course is structured using a case study of the functional and channel-oriented key areas and scenarios in SAP CRM.
- The course includes demonstrations and exercises in the system.
- This course is an introduction to SAP CRM, it does not explain how to set up (Customize) the scenarios that are shown.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more