- Please note that with the speed of updates to SAP Analytics Cloud, we endeavor to update this course quarterly.
- The course material will be delivered in English.
- Lecture: Story Telling: Using, Developing of Unified Story Designer. Roadmap and SAP Strategy.
- Lecture: Implementation of SAP Unified Stories: Functionalities & Self-service
- Training: Overview and Basics of Unified Story Design
- Handout: Testing the new Unified Story Designer with the help of experienced Trainer
- This course provides an overview of SAP Unified Story Designer with hands-on exercises. The primary focus of STORY2 is on the new Story Designer basic functionalities--how to build, navigate and explore different methods of basic story design and how to integrate data from different sources into a living and Intelligent Enterprise System. In addition, the course covers the ideas of Assistant led Story design also the new integration of coding into Story Design. Also Migration of older Reports and Data Models will be part of the course.
- Participants will also learn about the new user interface "Optimized" view and how to handle it.
- The course includes practical exercises that allow participants to practice what they have learned in each topic area.
- BW and SAP HANA consultants
- SAP Business Objects Consultants
- Power Users
- Business Analyst
- SAC Architects
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2023
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more