- Please note that with the speed of updates to SAP Analytics Cloud, we endeavor to update this course quarterly. The course material will be delivered in English.
- Getting started with stories
- Building stories
- Configuring story elements
- Manipulating data in stories
- Applying best practices and guidelines
- Presenting stories
- This course deeply delves into SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) story development. Topics include story pages, charts, tables, formatting, filtering, calculations, sorting, data blending, geo maps, publishing, designing, templates, landing pages, and story preferences.
- Business Users
- Power Users
- Business Analysts
- Application Consultants
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2023.8 (QRC)
- The SAC curriculum was restructured, and new training courses were created to align with the product’s evolution. This course contains parts of the content from the former SAC01 and SACMS1 training courses.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more