- This course will provide you with the skills to take advantage of the smart data analysis and predictive capabilities of SAP Analytics Cloud. Please note that with the speed of updates to SAP Analytics Cloud, we endeavor to update this course quarterly.
- Introduction to Data Science and Predictive Analytics
- Introduction to SAC Smart Features
- Smart Assist
- Smart Predict
- Augmented Analytics
- Introduction to Predictive Scenarios
- Data types and storage
- Introduction to automated data encoding
- Data description
- Data Structures for Augmented Analytics
- Overview Consuming Predictive Output in SAC
- Basic Introduction to Predictive Modeling
- Classification Models
- How to Analyze the Results of a Classification Model
- Introduction to Applying Classification Models
- Time Series Models
- Build a Time Series Model
- How to Analyze the Results of a Time Series Model
- Introduction to Applying a Time Series Model Regression Models
- Build a Regression Model
- How to Analyze the Results of a Regression Model
- Introduction to Applying a Regression Model
- Visualizing Results
- Creating Stories and Dashboards with Model Output
- R Visualizations
- Predictive Planning
- Combining Augmented Analytics with Planning
- Project Frameworks
- Road Map
- This course will prepare you to:
- Understand basic predictive analytics concepts and approaches in SAC.
- Use Smart Assist and Smart Discovery to enhance your understanding of your data.
- Be able to use the Smart Predict automated analytics capabilities to build and implement classification, regression and time-series models.
- Understand the fundamentals of R Visualization in SAC
- Understand the fundamentals of Predictive Planning in SAC
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Program / Project Manager
- Data Scientist
- Technology Consultant
- Business Planner
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2021.14 (QRC)
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more