- This course will provide you with the skills to take advantage of the smart data analysis and predictive capabilities of SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Introduction to SAC
- Introduction to Smart Features
- Smart Assist
- Smart Predict
- Connecting to data sources
- Architecture, data centers and security overview
- Augmented Analytics
- Introduction to Predictive Scenarios
- Data types and storage
- Introduction to automated data encoding
- Data description
- Data Structures for Augmented Analytics
- Overview Consuming Predictive Output in SAC
- Basic Introduction to Predictive Modeling
- Classification Models
- How to Analyze the Results of a Classification Model
- Introduction to Applying Classification Models
- Time Series Models
- Build a Time Series Model
- How to Analyze the Results of a Time Series Model
- Introduction to Applying a Time Series Model Regression Models
- Build a Regression Model
- How to Analyze the Results of a Regression Model
- Introduction to Applying a Regression Model
- Visualizing Results
- Creating Stories and Dashboards with Model Output
- R Visualizations
- Combining Augmented Analytics with Planning
- Integrating models into SAP Applications
- Project Frameworks
- Road Map
- This course will prepare you to:
- Understand basic predictive analytics concepts and approaches in SAC.
- Use Smart Assist and Smart Discovery to enhance your understanding of your data.
- Be able to use the Smart Predict automated analytics capabilities to build and implement classification, regression and time-series models.
- Understand the fundamentals of R Visualization in SAC
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Program / Project Manager
- Data Scientist
- Technology Consultant
- Basic background in Business Analytics
- SAC01 - Introduction to SAP Analytics Cloud
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.08
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more