- Please note that with the speed of updates to SAP Analytics Cloud, we endeavor to update this course quarterly. The course material will be delivered in English.
- Explaining the basics of data structures in SAP Analytics Cloud
- Designing and creating dimensions
- Creating import models
- Creating live models
- Working with geographic data
- Defining data security
- Applying your new skills
- This course deeply delves into SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) modeling. Topics include modeling basics, dimensions, import models, and live models integrating with SAP Systems and datasets. The live model integration systems include SAP BusinessObjects, SAP Business Warehouse, SAP HANA Cloud, S/4HANA, and SAP Datasphere.
- Application Consultants
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2023.8 (QRC)
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more