- Please note that with the speed of updates to SAP Analytics Cloud, we endeavor to update this course quarterly. The course material will be delivered in English.
- Getting Started with SAP Analytics Cloud
- Establishing Data Sources and Connections
- Using Modelling
- Using Basic and Advanced Stories
- Using Planning
- Using Basic Augmented Analytics in SAC
- Using Collaboration Features
- Understanding SAP Analytics Cloud Integration with Microsoft Office
- This course provides a high-level introduction and overview of SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) capabilities as well as applications that interface with SAC. Through expert demonstrations and hands-on exercises or simulations, learners are exposed to data connections, stories, data analyzer, analytic applications, Microsoft Office integration, modeling basics, planning basics, augmented analytics, collaboration, and administration basics
- Business Users
- Business Analysts
- Power Users
- Application Consultants
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2023.8 (QRC)
- The SAC curriculum was restructured, and new training courses were created to align with the product’s evolution. This course contains most of the content from the former SAC01 training course.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more