- Please note that with the speed of updates to SAP Analytics Cloud, we endeavor to update this course quarterly. For new features, which are added to SAP Analytics Cloud Analytics Designer between the course updates you can see brief explanations here.
- Overview and Positioning
- Overview and Positioning of SAP Analytics Cloud Analytics Designer
- Key Capabilities
- SAC Stories vs. SAP Analytic Applications
- Creating Analytic Applications
- Working with the different modes of an application
- Working with various widgets like Crosstab, Chart, Filterline, GeoMaps etc
- Introduction to Data Analyzer
- Positioning of widgets
- Transporting, sharing and translation of analytical applications
- Introduction and Usage of Scripting within an Analytic Application
- Introduction to scripting
- Method chaining
- Usage of events, local and global variables, arrays
- Working with conditional execution statements
- Usage of complex scripting APIs
- Working with loops
- Working with global script functions
- Creating a dynamic application layout for example for mobile usage
- Looping the result set
- Creating dynamic R visualizations
- Understanding Performance Best Practices
- Using additional scripting scenarios
- Using Bookmarks
- Using Comments
- Using PDF export
- Using Scheduling
- Implementing Inbound and Outbound Integration with external applications or information
- Using oData calls to S/4HANA
- Using the Post Message API to embed an analytic application in a Host HTML page and a web page to an analytic application
- Including RSS feeds to application
- Introduction to Predictive and Planning scenarios
- This course provides all the knowledge you need to create analytic applications in SAP Analytics Cloud with lots of hands-on exercises.
- BW and SAP HANA consultants
- SAP Business Objects Consultants
- Power Users and managers inside business functions of the business
- Business Analyst
- Basic understanding of SAP Analytics Cloud basic concepts like covered in course SAC01
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.14
- The modeling of data sources for SAP Analytics Cloud is not covered in this course. As sources in this training we use SAP BW4/HANA and SAP S4/HANA.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more