- Please note that with the speed of updates to SAP Analytics Cloud, we endeavor to update this course quarterly.
- The course material will be delivered in English.
- 1: System Navigation and Home Page features
- 2: Data Sources and Connections key capabilities
- 3: Overview: Story features
- 4: Overview: Analytic Application capabilities
- 5: Analytics for Microsoft Office (Excel)
- 6: Overview: Modelling, Planning, Augmented Analytics, and Collaboration
- 7: Digital Boardroom and Mobile
- 8: Administration, Content, and Security Overview
- This course provides a high-level introduction and overview of SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) capabilities as well as applications that interface with SAC. Through expert demonstrations and hands-on exercises or simulations, learners are exposed to data connections, stories, data analyzer, analytic applications, Microsoft Office integration, modelling basics, planning basics, augmented analytics, collaboration, and administration basics.
- Power Users
- Business Analyst
- Application Consultant
- BTP100 Course
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2022.8 (QRC)
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more