- Please note that with the speed of updates to SAP Analytics Cloud, we endeavor to update this course quarterly. The course material will be delivered in English.
- Overview and Positioning
- Data Sources and Connections
- Business Intelligence:Stories
- Business Intelligence: Analytic Application
- Business Intelligence: Analytics for Microsoft Office
- Modelling. Planning, Collaboration and Predictive
- Extended Presentation and Consumption of Content
- Administration, Security and Translation
- This course will prepare you to:
- This course provides an overview of SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) with hands-on exercises. The primary focus of SAC01 is Business Intelligence functionality--how to build, navigate and explore different methods of basic story design and how to integrate data
- The course includes plenty of practical exercises that allow participants to practice what they have learned in each topic area.
- BW and SAP HANA consultants
- SAP Business Objects Consultants
- Power Users
- Business Analyst
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2021.14 (QRC)
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more