- Please note that with the speed of updates to SAP Analytics Cloud, we endeavor to update this course quarterly. For new features, which are added to SAP Analytics Cloud between the course updates you can see brief explanations here.
- The course material will be delivered in English.
- Overview and Positioning
- Data: Connection and Modelling for SAP Analytics Cloud
- Core Functionality: Business Intelligence (Story Design, Analytics Designer, Analysis for Office)
- Core Functionality: SAP Analytics Cloud Planning
- Core Functionality: Augmented Analytics (Predictive and Smart features)
- Users, Security, and Administration
- Extended Presentation and Consumption of Content (SAP Analytics Cloud Digital Boardroom, SAP Analytics Hub)
- This course provides an overview of SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) with hands-on exercises. The major focus is BI functionality; how to build, navigate and explore different Methods of Report designing with SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Along with these core components, the course explores planning, user management and roles, sourcing data, data modelling and data wrangling. Participants will also learn about our new distribution and information delivery platform called SAP Analytics Hub, which is tightly integrated into SAC. As part of the course participants will also complete practical exercises which demonstrate the integration of Machine Learning Technology into SAC through Smart Assist. The Analytics Designer is also part of our learning journey through the SAP Analytics Cloud.
- After taking this class you will clearly see why SAP Analytics Cloud is a major focus area of SAP Analytics.
- BW and SAP HANA consultants
- SAP Business Objects Consultants
- Power Users
- Business Analyst
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2020.14 (QRC)
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more