- Please note that with the speed of updates to SAP Analytics Cloud, we endeavor to update this course quarterly. For new features, which are added to SAP Analytics Cloud between the course updates you can see brief explanations here.
- The course material will be delivered in English.
- This course provides an overview of SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) with hands-on exercises. The major focus is BI functionality; how to build, navigate and explore Stories.
- Along with these core components, the course explores planning, user management and roles, sourcing data and data wrangling. Participants will also learn about our new distribution and information delivery platform called SAP Analytics Hub, which is tightly integrated into SAC. As part of the course participants will also complete practical exercises which demonstrate the integration of Machine Learning Technology into SAC through Smart Assist. The Analytics Designer is also part of our learning journey through the SAP Analytics Cloud.
- After taking this class you will clearly see why SAP Analytics Cloud is a major focus area of SAP Analytics.
- BW and SAP HANA consultants
- SAP Business Objects Consultants
- Power Users and managers inside business functions of the business
- Business Analyst
Course based on software release
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2019.15 (QRC)
- Overview and Positioning
- Data: Connection and Modelling for SAP Analytics Cloud
- Core Functionality: Business Intelligence
- Core Functionality: SAP Analytics Cloud Planning
- Core Functionality: SAP Analytics Cloud Predictive
- Augmented Analysis
- SAP Analytics Cloud Security and Administration
- Content Presentation/Sharing/Collaboration