- This education solution is only available as customer-specific training. To get more details or to order a session, please use the appropriate link for your region:
- Experience the power of real-time enterprise collaboration in a fun environment. In groups of 10 - 25, players compete against each other to discover first-hand how SAP S/4HANA solutions can help companies run better.
- SAP S/4HANA Simulation is a highly engaging and competitive business game played entirely in an SAP system
- In small teams, participants run the full business cycle of a small manufacturing company
- Teams interact with suppliers, customers, and internal groups
- Participants use standard SAP reports and dashboards to make and execute business decisions
- This course will prepare you to:
- Understand the integrated nature of SAP S/4HANA and the necessity for all business functions to collaborate
- Significantly increase user acceptance and adoption of SAP S/4HANA
- Reinforce the power of real-time analytics when using SAP solutions
- Executives and management teams
- Project teams
- Software users
- New hires
- SAP S/4HANA 1610, 1809, and 1909 OP
- While this course will introduce participants to some SAP functions, this is not the main goal of the course
- This course uses either a distribution or a manufacturing scenario, but the content also applies to other industries
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more