- This course provides an overview of sourcing and procurement capabilities in SAP S/4HANA. It is specifically targeted at learners that already have background knowledge about sourcing and procurement in SAP ERP and who want to up-skill to SAP S/4HANA.
- For learners without previous SAP ERP experience, we recommend the course S4500 (Business Processes in SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement) instead.
- Overview and Master Data
- Understanding the capabilities of the Procure to Pay solution
- Understanding the Business Partner Approach in SAP S/4HANA
- Listing Simplifications for the Material Master
- A Procurement Process in SAP S/4HANA
- Describing Operational Procurement
- Self-Service Requisitioning and Requirements Processing
- Purchase Order Processing
- Goods Receipts and Service Entries
- Invoice Management
- Sourcing and Contract Management
- Central Procurement
- Supplier Management
- Discussing Analytics in Procurement
- Other Procurement-Related Functionality in SAP S/4HANA
- Additional SAP Fiori Features and the Procurement Overview Page
- Further Functionality related to Sourcing and Procurement
- This course will prepare you to:
- Understanding the capabilities of the Procure to Pay solution in SAP S/4HANA
- Use the SAP S/4HANA Simplification Item Catalog
- Execute procurement processes using the SAP Fiori Launchpad
- Get to know further SAP Fiori apps and new/changed capabilities relevant for sourcing and procurement in SAP S/4HANA
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Change Manager
- Enterprise Architect
- Program/Project Manager
- Knowledge about sourcing and procurement in SAP ERP
- Innovative Logistics Processes in SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management (S4LG1)
- SAP S/4HANA 2021 FPS00
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more