- This course has been developed to enable SAP ERP Planning and Manufacturing experts upskill to Manufacturing in SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management. This course will highlight the key innovations in S/4HANA and is supported with instructor-led discussions and system exercises.
- S/4HANA Enterprise Management (logistics) Overview – functions in manufacturing
- S/4HANA Enterprise Management (planning) – simplifications in planning
- Best Practice: The new MRP and MRP Live
- Best Practice: Production methods—Make-to-stock and make-to-order
- PP/DS in S/4HANA
- Master data and the alert monitor
- Using demand management and planning strategies
- Using production planning
- Detailed scheduling
- Apps for detailed scheduling in PP/DS
- Detailed scheduling planning board
- Using the Optimizer in PP/DS
- Exploring demand-driven replenishment
- Exploring predictive MRP (pMRP)
- This course will prepare you to:
- Outline the key innovations of S/4HANA Manufacturing
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner/Team Lead/Power User
- Enterprise Architect
- Industry Specialist
- Program/Project Manager
- Key Users
- Participants should be familiar with SAP ERP manufacturing functions.
- SAP S/4HANA 2020
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more