- In this course has been developed to enable SAP ERP Planning and Manufacturing experts upskill to Manufacturing in SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management. This course will highlight the key innovations in S/4HANA and is supported with instructor-led discussions and system exercises.
- Introduction to the functions and innovations of S/4HANA Manufacturing
- Simplifications in S/4HANA Manufacturing
- Overview of the new MRP Live in S/4HANA
- S/4HANA Manufacturing best practices for:
- Planning on assembly level
- Overview of PP/DS on S/4HANA
- Master data and the alert monitor
- Using demand management and planning strategies in PP/DS
- Using production planning
- Outlining detailed scheduling
- Apps for Detailed scheduling
- Multi-Step Planning Run in PP/DS with MRP-Live
- The PP/DS Optimizer in S/4HANA
- Introduction to demand-driven Replenishment
- Predictive MRP - pMRP
- This course will prepare you to:
- Outline the key innovations in S/4HANA Manufacturing
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner/Team Lead/Power User
- Enterprise Architect
- Industry Specialist
- Program/Project Manager
- Key Users
- SAP S/4HANA 1909 SP00
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more