- This course is specifically targeted at learners with background knowledge and experience in SAP ERP logistics areas (e.g. manufacturing, procurement, and sales). It outlines important innovations and simplifications of logistics processes in SAP S/4HANA.
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management: Motivation and Overview
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management: Simplification List
- New User Experience: SAP Fiori UX
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management: Planning
- Demand Planning, MRP Live, Advanced Planning (PP/DS)
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management: Execution
- External Procurement and Inventory Management, Production, Embedded Extended Warehouse Management (EWM), Order Fulfillment including Advanced ATP, Transportation Management
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management: Real-Time Analytics
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management: System Conversion
- Enterprise Management: Summary
- This course will prepare you to:
- Describe the motivation for SAP S/4HANA
- Execute logistics processes in the areas of logistics planning and execution in SAP S/4HANA, especially in manufacturing, procurement, and sales
- Use the simplification list to check for simplifications in application/functional areas
- Outline the SAP user experience strategy
- Use SAP Fiori UX among other user interfaces to execute logistics processes
- Outline different conversion strategies
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Industry Specialist
- Experience using SAP Business Suite logistics applications
- SAP S/4HANA 1909
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more