- In this course, learners gain a comprehensive overview of the real-time, operational analytics apps, tools and data models offered by SAP S/4HANA embedded analytics capabilities.
- Introduction to SAP S/4HANA embedded analytics
- SAP S/4HANA analytical apps for the business user (e.g. overview pages, worklists with analytical list pages, query browser, multi- dimensional reports, smart business KPIs, analytical Fiori applications, analysis path framework)
- SAP S/4HANA analytical apps and tools for the analytics specialist (e.g. CDS views, analytical queries, KPIs and reports, date functions)
- Tools for the IT Expert (e.g. Eclipse, RSRT)
- Integration with other SAP BI Tools (e.g. SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office, SAP Analytics Cloud)
- SAP BW and BW/4HANA Integration with SAP S/4HANA
- Predefined Analytics Content
- Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Embedded Analytics
- This course will prepare you to:
- Work with SAP S/4HANA embedded analytics apps, tools, and data models
- Explain and use analytical apps and tools for different user types (business user, analytics specialist, IT expert)
- Describe how SAP S/4HANA embedded analytics can be integrated with other SAP BI tools, SAP BW, and SAP BW/4HANA
- Explore predefined analytics content and best practices
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Analytics Developer
- Program/Project Manager
- Basic knowledge of business analytics
- SAP S/4HANA 2021
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more