- In this course participants will gain a comprehensive view of the real- time, operational analytics tools and data model used in S/4HANA embedded analytics.
- What is embedded analytics and how does it fit into S/4HANA?
- S/4HANA embedded analytics architecture
- Embedded analytics tools -> Query Browser -> Custom CDS Views -> Analytical Queries -> Multidimensional Reports -> KPIs and Reports -> Analysis Path Framework (APF) -> Analytical List Pages (ALP) -> SAP Fiori Overview Pages -> Defining Date Functions -> Introduction to CDS View development using ABAP for Eclipse
- Integration with data warehousing
- Integration with SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Integration with business intelligence tools
- Best practices for embedded analytics
- This course will prepare you to: -> Work with embedded analytics tools and data model -> Explain the analytical offerings per user type
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Analytics Developer
- Help Desk/CoE Support
- Program/Project Manager
- Technology Consultant
- Basic knowledge of business analytics
- SAP S/4HANA 2020 (on premise)
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more