- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4H01E. This course provides knowledge relevant for learners who are familiar with the SAP Business Suite/SAP ERP and want to up-skill to SAP S/4HANA. It is the recommended entry point to the SAP S/4HANA curriculum to understand the basics that are required to know before continuing the learning path to specific areas of interest. This course covers a broad range of topics including the motivation for the development of SAP S/4HANA, the new user experience, embedded and predictive analytics, underlying SAP HANA technology, and business solution coverage.
- Introduction to SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA user experience
- SAP HANA powers SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management, LoB solutions and add-ons
- SAP S/4HANA Adoption
- SAP S/4HANA embedded analytics
- This course will prepare you to:
- Explain the motivation and need for a next generation business suite and how SAP S/4HANA enables the digital transformation
- Describe the SAP S/4HANA business and technical architecture
- Gain basic knowledge about SAP Activate and various tools (e.g. Migration Cockpit, SAP Readiness Check 2.0) to accelerate the SAP S/4HANA adoption
- Explain how SAP S/4HANA supports the business users with a new user experience (e.g.: SAP Fiori UX and CoPilot)
- Describe key business processes of SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management
- Explain SAP S/4HANA embedded analytics capabilities
- Gain basic knowledge about SAP S/4HANA LoB solutions, add-on support, and integration scenarios with SAP Cloud solutions
- Gain insights into the SAP intelligent enterprise vision the building blocks and technologies behind, e. g. machine learning
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Change Manager
- Enterprise Architect
- Program/Project Manager
- Technology Consultant
- * Basic business application background * Basic business IT knowledge * Basic SAP Business Suite/ERP knowledge
- * n/a
- SAP S/4HANA 2020
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more