- This course provides delta knowledge relevant for learners who are familiar with the SAP Business Suite/SAP ERP and want to up-skill to SAP S/4HANA. It is the recommended entry point to the SAP S/4HANA curriculum to understand the basics that are required to know before continuing the learning path to specific areas of interest. This course covers a broad range of topics including the motivation for the development of SAP S/4HANA, the new user experience, underlying SAP HANA technology, business application coverage, embedded analytics functionality, and adoption paths.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Explain the motivation and need for a next generation business suite and how SAP S/4HANA enables the digital transformation
- Gain a high-level understanding of SAP Leonardo
- Explain SAP HANA technology basics
- Describe the SAP S/4HANA business and technical architecture
- Gain basic knowledge about SAP Activate and the SAP Model Company to accelerate the SAP S/4HANA adoption
- Explain how SAP S/4HANA supports the business users with a new user experience (e.g.: SAP Fiori UX)
- Describe key business processes of SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management
- Gain basic knowledge about SAP S/4HANA applications
- Explain SAP S/4HANA embedded analytics capabilities
- SAP professionals who want to up-skill to SAP S/4HANA
- Basic business application background
- Basic business IT knowledge
- Basic SAP Business Suite/ERP knowledge * Recommended:
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1709
- Introduction to SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA user experience
- SAP HANA powers SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Activate for SAP S/4HANA
- Path to SAP S/4HANA
- Comparing the Paths SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Model Company
- SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management, LoB solutions and add-ons
- SAP S/4HANA embedded analytics
- Integration between SAP S/4HANA Core and SAP Cloud solutions
- This course is the recommended entry point to the SAP S/4HANA curriculum for SAP Business Suite professionals/learners with SAP Business Suite/ERP background. For learners without previous SAP experience, the S4H00 "SAP S/4HANA Overview" course is recommended.
CPE Credits016 Credits
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Register your interest for taking this course
Let us know when and where you'd like to attend and we'll notify you when sessions become available.
Note: Location can be for a public classroom or a virtual that meets your prefered timezone.Register Interest