- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4H01E. This course provides knowledge relevant for learners who are familiar with the SAP Business Suite/SAP ERP and want to up-skill to SAP S/4HANA. It is the recommended entry point to the SAP S/4HANA curriculum to understand the basics that are required to know before continuing the learning path to specific areas of interest. This course covers a broad range of topics including the motivation for the development of SAP S/4HANA, the new user experience, embedded analytics, underlying SAP HANA technology, and business solution coverage.
- Introduction to SAP S/4HANA
- Key Features
- User experience
- SAP HANA
- The Digital Core
- Embedded analytics
- Moving and Adoption (optional)
- This course will prepare you to:
- Explain the need for a new business suite
- Describe the evolution of SAP S/4HANA and it’s key aspects
- Describe the next generation user experience
- Describe SAP HANA key technologies and capabilities
- Describe the key business processes of SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management
- Explain SAP S/4HANA embedded analytics capabilities
- Understand key aspects of how to move to SAP S/4HANA
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Change Manager
- Enterprise Architect
- Program/Project Manager
- Technology Consultant
- Basic business application background
- Basic business IT knowledge
- Basic SAP Business Suite/ERP knowledge
- SAP S/4HANA 2021
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more