- This course provides an overview of SAP S/4HANA for learners who do not yet have specific SAP background knowledge and want to build SAP S/4HANA skills. The course is recommended as entry point to the SAP S/4HANA curriculum and provides the basics that are required before continuing a learning path to specific areas of interest. This course covers a broad range of topics focusing on SAP S/4HANA solution capabilities and business process aspects.
- SAP S/4HANA Overview
- SAP Fiori UX -> SAP Business Client -> SAP Logon
- System-wide concepts
- Organizational elements -> Master data concept (e.g. material master, business partner)
- Logistics capabilities
- Purchase-to-pay processing -> Plan-to-Produce processing -> Order-to-Cash processing
- Finance capabilities
- Financial Accounting -> Management Accounting
- Human Resources capabilities
- Embedded Analytics
- SAP Activate
- Best Practices content
- This course will prepare you to: -> Explain how SAP S/4HANA supports the digital transformation -> Navigate in SAP S/4HANA using SAP Fiori UX and other client technologies -> Describe system-wide concepts such as organizational elements or master data -> Describe key business processes of SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management and SAP S/4HANA LoB solutions -> Describe integration scenarios between SAP S/4HANA and SAP Cloud Solutions -> Explain SAP S/4HANA embedded analytics capabilities and additional BI/BW tools -> Gain basic knowledge about SAP Activate to accelerate SAP S/4HANA adoption
- Everyone interested in getting an overview of SAP S/4HANA
- -> Basic business administration/process knowledge required
- SAP S/4HANA 2020
- This course is the recommended entry point to the SAP S/4HANA curriculum for learners without specific SAP background knowledge.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more