- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4F95E.
- You will learn the components, architecture, and features for the SAP S/4HANA Finance for group reporting.
- Participants will learn how to configure consolidation from the ground up in an end-to-end scenario. Financial statement items, consolidation units and other master data will be discussed.
- You will use SAP Fiori apps to carry out all month-end closing tasks including data release, currency translation, matching, and matrix eliminations.
- Participants will learn to configure and use the data and consolidation monitors to execute and control the closing process.
- This course will be retired end of year 2023.The following alternative trainings are recommended:
- Configuration of SAP S/4HANA Cloud for group reporting (F9611) – classroom and learning.sap.com
- Configuration of SAP Group Reporting Data Collection (F9612) – only on learning.sap.com
- Intercompany Matching and Elimination in Group Reporting (F9613) – classroom and learning.sap.com
- Business Consolidation with SAP for group reporting overview
- Describing Business Consolidation with SAP S/4HANA Finance for group reporting
- Running consolidation tasks
- Master Data and Structures
- Describing the structures and architecture
- Managing time & version dependent master data
- Managing COAs, versions, subitems, and custom fields
- Modeling hierarchies, aggregation and additional master data
- Data preparation
- Collecting data
- Balance carryforward
- Configuring data validation
- Describing document types, posting levels, and selected items
- Booking journal entries and using substitution & validation
- Reclassifying data
- Translating single and multiple group currencies
- Consolidation and Eliminations
- Using Intercompany Reconciliation, matching and integrated eliminations
- Implementing matrix and profit on inventory eliminations
- Explaining consolidation of investments and equity pick up
- Reporting, Planning and Balance Carryforward
- Build and use report rules for cash flow and comprehensive income reports
- Use report logic for matrix reporting
- Run group reporting tasks on planning data and discuss SAP Analytics Cloud integration
- Execute balance carryforward and report on the results
- This course will prepare you to:
- Learn how to design, configure, consolidate, and report with SAP S/4HANA Finance for group reporting.
- Model and maintain master data such as financial statement items, consolidation groups and units. You will work with flexible hierarchies that can then be used in reports. You will work with FS subitems and breakdown categories. You will learn how to upload master data.
- Learn how to configure multiple group currencies and equity pick up.
- Learn how to set up and use SAP Intercompany Reconciliation and Matching for consolidation unit matching.
- Learn how version and time-dependent modeling features can be used to meet reporting requirements.
- Learn how to perform matrix and profit on inventory eliminations.
- Use SAP Fiori and the SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office Excel add- in as the primary reporting user interfaces as well as how to create rule-based SAP Fiori reports.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Experience in accounting and consolidation business processes.
- SAP S/4HANA 2021 SPS0
- SAP Analysis for Office 2.8
- Customers using the SAP S/4HANA Cloud for group reporting solution can benefit from this class due to the similarities. Cloud versus on-premise differences are discussed.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more