- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4F94E.
- In this course you will get an overview on the business capabilities and benefits of SAP S/4HANA Finance for group reporting. You will see how the data and consolidation monitors are used to execute and control the closing process including: data collection, data release, validation, group journals, single and multiple group currency translation, intercompany and profit on inventory eliminations, rule/activity-based consolidation of investments, equity pick up. Intercompany matching and reconciliation Fiori apps will be demonstrated as well.
- Describing Business Consolidation
- Using the solution for month-end closing tasks
- Managing master data
- Data release from central journal
- Data collection & validation
- Currency translation
- Intercompany matching & reconciliation
- Intercompany and profit on inventory eliminations
- Matrix consolidation
- Consolidation of investments and equity pick up
- Planning and SAP Analytics Cloud integration
- Reporting & balance carry forward
- This course will prepare you to:
- After attending this course, you will be able to explain the user interfaces, the components, and the key features of SAP S/4HANA Finance for group reporting.
- You will be able to explain at a high level how the solution is used in the consolidation, and planning processes.
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program / Project Manager
- Experience in accounting and consolidation business processes.
- Participation in the course Overview of Finance in SAP S/4HANA (S4F00).
- SAP S/4HANA 2021 SPS0
- Customers using the SAP S/4HANA Cloud for group reporting solution can benefit from this class due to the similarities of the Cloud and on- premise solutions.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more