- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as S4F80E. The course provides an introduction to Financial Planning with SAP BPC Optimized for SAP S/4HANA. It provides an overview as well as detailed hands on of the solution, describes the main components of its architecture and how they work together, and explains how to benefit from the new features when performing an end-to-end Business Planning scenario.
- Overview of SAP BPC Optimized for SAP S/4HANA
- Delivered BW Planning Content for BPC Optimized for SAP S/4HANA
- Universal Allocation for Plan Data
- Planning on Simulation Members
- Introduction of the SAP Planning Application Kit
- SAP Analysis for Office
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1 Embedded
- Comments in SAP Optimized Planning
- Cost Simulation
- Global Master Data Maintenance
- Local Planning Scenarios
- Balance Sheet Planning on Profit Centers
- SAP Lumira Designer
- This course will prepare you to:
- Introduce and Position SAP Optimized Planning for SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Describe the functionality of SAP BPC Optimized, based on SAP S/4HANA Finance
- Work with SAP BW structures for SAP BPC Optimized Planning
- Use the BW Modeling Tool (BWMT) to create aDSOs, Composite Providers and Queries
- Configure a HANA Information Model for SAP BPC Optimized Planning (HANA Calculation Views)
- Set up SAP BPC Optimized Planning
- Use SAP Analysis for Office to perform planning activities
- Use SAP Lumira Designer for planning
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Program / Project Manager
- SAP S/4HANA 2020 SPS0
- Please note that this course deals with Financial Planning topics in SAP S/4HANA.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more